Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Issue with new update
Issue with new update

2337 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-13 15:08:07

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    GaethanYondzih
    2015-09-07 14:23:14

All,

I recently bought new updates but I cannot download all on my 4 Go memory card. GM updates were downloaded but cannot be installed.

Do I need to format the card and reinstall? Is there any risk to lose the software installed?

Thanks.

Gaethan

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-09-07 19:39:03 (Reply to:GaethanYondzih)

You need a larger SD card than  4gb because you likely ran out of space . Don't format the card , you will erase everything! Just create a folder on your PC and then highlight copy and paste the contents of the 4 GB card to the folder . Afterwards put a new Sandisk 16gb card in the Usb card reader or SD card slot on your PC and highlight ,copy, and paste the contents of the folder created to the new 16GB card, and wait for it all to copy to the new card. Good luck. If the the size of the copied software files contents does not exactly mirror the same size of the card contents of the card, then your newer  Windows 8.1 or Windows10 PC may not be cooperating to copy certain needed encryped protected files and the new card may fail to work. Some people claim to have better luck copying SD cards with protected encrypted files for programs that run off a windows based OS, to copy and save the entire card content's folder  on a PC running Ubuntu, Linux Mint instead.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-09-08 00:50:35 (Reply to:GaethanYondzih)

Hi, the software cannot be installed may be because the SD card capacity is not enough. Please change a new 16G SD card and download all update again. Thanks! 

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    GaethanYondzih
    2015-09-09 06:09:24 (Reply to:witsend)
      All,

Thanks for your support. I tried to copy on Windows 7 and 8 system but all files cannot be copied (i.e Ford_V6.zip, Benz_sprinter_V3.70.zip, AUTEL_2E.tab, AUTEL_3C.tab, AUTEL_3D.tab, AUTEL_41.tab, AUTEL_42.tab,AUTEL_43.tab, AUTEL_46.tab,AUTEL_48.tab,AUTEL_49.tab....)

This is taking too much time for a copy of 4Go only.

Error 0x8007045D for all. 

Note that I previously uninstall GM to get Space and new GM. Not sure if this is linked. Can I recover GM info by updating?

Gaethan

•   Level 3   
    (52) points
    Philc

2015-09-13 15:08:07 (Reply to:GaethanYondzih)

You need to use a bigger card.
  Total1 Pages